The school day is divided as follows:
- 8.45 am – 9.00am Music / First bell students go to their classrooms
- 9.00 am – 11.00am First learning session begins
- 11.00 – 11.40am Recess bell – Playtime
- 11.40 – 1.40pm Second learning session begins
- 1.40 – 2.20pm Lunch bell – Play Time
- 2.20 – 3.20pm Third learning session begins
- 3:20pm Dismissal – School finishes
Music will play in the morning and at the end of each playtime. The music is a reminder that we are ready to start the day or get ready to start the next learning session.
In the interests of your child’s safety, he/she should not arrive at school before 8.30am.
Due to Occupational Health and Safety issues, children may play on the adventure playground only during their play and lunch breaks. It is at these times that there is teacher supervision designated specifically for this playing area.
Please note: Children and toddlers are not permitted on the adventure playground before and after school.