What are the Holy Trinity Touchstones?
The Holy Trinity “Touchstones” are the learning dispositions that we believe every child should aspire to live in action. The children will unpack the touchstones as they are embedded into our school culture.
At Holy Trinity we believe thinking, learning and innovation can take place anywhere, anyhow, anytime; because we can…
- I am responsible for my own choices
- I know the difference between right and wrong
- I have hope for the future
- I have a sense of confidence and belief in my own ability
- I am motivated to achieve my goals
- I am willing to try in the face of challenge
- I am curious to discover new possibilities
- I solve problems by being flexible and adaptable in my thinking
- I communicate effectively with others
- I am respectful of the ideas and contributions of others
- I have self awareness
- I reflect on my own actions and experiences to construct meaning