The school has been planned for a student population of around 500 students.
Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School will be open to all families who are supportive of the Catholic mission and traditions of the school. According to guidelines set by Catholic Education, priority entry will be given to baptised Catholic students.
As Catholic Schools are not fully funded by governments we have to charge fees. It is always our aim to keep these as affordable as possible.
Below is a breakdown of what our fees will be for 2020:
- Family Fee: $2,180 – This is a per family charge no matter how many children.
- Individual Fee: $370 – Per child and covers everything the children need including incursions, excursions, sports and sacramental expenses
Fees can be paid in many ways:
- Up front by beginning of March.
- By instalments (March, May and July).
- Direct Deposit.
- Direct Debit set up for weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments.
Holy Trinity is a primary school in the Sunbury parish, which is a priority parish for Salesian College Sunbury. Enrolments are subject to the college’s enrolment process. Priority is given to Catholic students in Catholic schools.
The facilities include flexible classrooms, a community hub, a discovery hub, adventure playground and grassed areas, as well as amphitheater and basketball/netball court.
Stage 2 development plans to extend upon the teaching and learning spaces and sports facilities.
Our Before and After school care provider is Big Childcare.
The Centre Manager can be contacted on 0403 068 579 or via firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any of your questions about their program.